Date of Birth
MM slash DD slash YYYY
I Accept The Youth Contract Agreement
Welcome to My Life Coach Tia We are looking forward to partnering with you and your child and supporting your family in its personal, professional, and academic growth. Please read the following brief summary of our coaching and billing procedures:
The purpose of My Life Coach Tia is to provide personal wellness coaching and consultation at the specific direction of the client or the client's parent/guardian. The client and his/her parent/guardian expressly acknowledges and agree to the formaving regarding the coaching provided by My Life Coach Tia:
1. My Life Coach Tia is not a physician practice, nor does it employ physicians. Universal does not provide medical diagnoses, medical treatment, psychotherapy, or treatment of any disease or condition.
2. Coaching is intended to be a tool for teaching individuals about themselves. My Life Coach Tia. does not guarantee any specific results or outcomes.
3. My Life Coach Tia may suggest exercise as a part of a lifestyle management plan. All clients are required to acknowledge that swimming, cycling, skating, triathlons, skiing, weight training. aerobics, fitness classes, and other related sports/activities can be an extreme test of one's mental and physical limitations. My Life Coach Tia is not a physical therapist personal trainer and will not suggest or prescribe a particular exercise regimen or routine. Client and his/her parent/guardian agree to consult with client's physician to determine the safety of any contemplated exercise routine. By signing below, the client and his/her parent/guardian waives, releases, and discharges My Life Coach Tia from any liability related to or stemming from client's decision to participate in, or train for, any sport/activity (extreme or otherwise).
4. Client and his/her parent/guardian understand and agree the coaching relationship is not psychological counseling or any kind of mental health therapy. Coaching is not intended to treat any mental or physical illness. The coach will not offer any advice regarding medication management or courses of treatment. The coach will direct any of the client's concerns regarding the medications prescribed to her or a designated course of treatment to the client's physician.
5. Client bears responsibility for all of his her own decisions and is free to implement as many or as few suggestions made by My Life Coach Tia. Client and client's parent/guardian are responsible for discussing any potential changes to client's lifestyle with client's physician prior to implementation Client and his/her parent/guardian hereby release and hold harmless My Life Coach Tia from all liability for adverse actions or results created by client's failure to comply with a plan of treatment provided by client's physician(s) or failure to discuss any suggestions or referrals made by My Life Coach Tia prior to implementation of such suggestions or referrals.
6. The foregoing is not intended to be a complete list of all the terms and conditions governing the client coach relationship. My Life Coach Tia reserves the right to supplement this list in writing or orally at a later date and time.
The nature of the wellness coaching relationship often requires the disclosure of personal health information byt you or your child, and, with your permission, your child's treating physicians and counselors. Please review a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices regarding your child's rights and our responsibilities pertaining to his/her confidential health information.
Phone Sessions and Video Chat:
The couch will contact you and/or your child at the agreed upon time at the phone number provided. If you fail to make the appointment time, you are still responsible for the coaching fee unless twenty four (24) hour notice was given to reschedule the call. The coach will remain available for the duration of the allotted appointment, but is not required to make up any time lost due to your unavailability.
The coach will meet you and/or your child at the agreed upon time and location. If you fail to make the appointment time, you are still responsible for the entire coaching fee unless twenty four (24) hour notice was given to reschedule. The coach will remain available for a reasonable period of time to accommodate the client's late arrival, but in no instance will the coach be required to remain at a given meeting site for more than fifteen (15) minutes beyond the appointment time.
* The coach will make reasonable efforts to reschedule a missed coaching session. *
By signing below, you consent to the provision of coaching services by My Life Coach Tia and specifically acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms of this Client Coaching Agreement and agree to abide by the terms listed above as well as the terms of other documents and agreements referenced herein. You further understand and agree that you are financially responsible for all charges accrued in connection with your child's coaching. You are responsible for communicating any limitations or special requests regarding your child's coaching including, but not limited to: the ability of your child to independently schedule or reschedule coaching sessions, the scope of the coaching services, and the ability of your child to participate in coaching sessions without you being present.
Username or email
Lost your password?